People throughout the world are Belts.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Feng Zhe does not disgrace the parallel bars Masters "Wal-Mart after a rough end of the summit in London

Nach unten

Feng Zhe does not disgrace the parallel bars Masters "Wal-Mart after a rough end of the summit in London Empty Feng Zhe does not disgrace the parallel bars Masters "Wal-Mart after a rough end of the summit in London

Beitrag  Admin Di Aug 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Beijing time on August 7, the London Olympic Games gymnastics competition to enter the last day. In the men's parallel bars final of the first end of the third stage and Feng Zhe come up with the highest degree of difficulty of 7.0, and ultimately won with 15.966 points. Germany's Marcel Nguyen and French players Sabo Te breakdown of two, three. Addition, a Chinese player Zhang Chenglong regret falling equipment, ranked ninth. More reports to enter the 2012 Olympics topic
On the parallel bars "ten ten - surely," play, Feng Zhe won the parallel bars Masters "in the world. Four years ago, 21-year-old, he had stood in the 2000 Olympics, but unfortunately did not eventually can be selected. With the Beijing Olympics after a number of veteran retired, the parallel bars very good Feng Zhe gradually become the main force of the Chinese team, after some ups and downs in the first half of this year, he predict with confidence the London Olympic Games tickets.
Parallel bars, master, become the core
Feng Zhe, who lives in Chengdu, Qingyang District, initially in Chengdu sword bud nursery school. Interest in training to explore his athleticism, he began at the Sports School Gymnastics training. The beginning, Feng Zhe is trained to turn somersaults good playing, I did not expect more than a decade. In 1999, Feng Zhe into the team, Sichuan brief the national team in 2002, was returned due to training can not keep up, return to the national team in 2004. Although missed the Beijing Olympic Games, Feng Zhe on the subsequent 2008 Gymnastics World Cup finals won the parallel bars world champion, in 2009 he won the parallel bars champion of the Eleventh National Games. The then 22-year-old Feng Zhe is the best year of the competitive state, may regret that in the National Games all-around competition, he finished runner-up.
Feng Zhe 2009 world championships, qualifying in the first place, his fourth play, to complete the entire exercise is very exciting, somersault and twist very well, the only little problem is that the finished 360 when the elbow, landing and moving a small step. The end of his teammate Wang Guanyin harvest champion, he only got a silver medal.
The 2010 World Championships in the Netherlands, Feng Zhe and Teng Haibin (microblogging) reached the parallel bars final. Preliminaries row in the first Feng Zhe, the opening is an upper arm after the group two weeks to hang, since there support after the group two weeks and the large loop to hang a variety of technical movements appear in the complete sets in the final his difficult moves silver medal for gold medal dream. Humorous Feng Zhe apparently not satisfied with their current situation after the game, he even said: "I think the past few years on the decline, rest on our laurels a not as good as 2005." Shoulder injury before training, so that he can only be as little training, to ensure the quality of training. Feng Zhe self-mockery: "only after the Dutch began to pay close attention to training coach with me seven or eight years and found that I will be cramming, which is the only bright spot in this competition."
2011 is the year of his injury-plagued. Injuries, constantly being questioned. On last year's world championships in Tokyo, the host of the official journal respectfully called him "the parallel bars Masters, Japanese media said Feng Zhe, the star has grown up in recent years, has grown to become the core of the Chinese gymnastics men's team is indispensable. Can be missed the Tokyo World Championships parallel bars, Feng Zhe into the largest low ebb since 2008.
Zibo station Gymnastics World Cup in April this year, won the parallel bars champion Feng Zhe finally among the Chinese gymnastics men's Olympic lineup one of the five main ". After winning humorous by nature, he did not forget to laugh at his own coach some, when he said: "(last year's world championships in Canton) Fortunately, I am with Director Wang (Wang Hongwei of the competent coach) came to the, he took me through this Hum, I see on the sidelines than I am anxious, not very easy. "As for the outside of the master of his parallel bars title, Feng Zhe laughed and said:" Ever since have 'parallel bars Masters' title, there is no won the world champion a bit unlucky, huh, huh. "
Off the light
"King of Comedy, microblogging control
Speaking of teammates Feng Zhe, Zou Kai said: "I think he is forever pistachios, speak extremely humorous Basically, the day at the national gymnastics team, manufacturing and promotion of a joke."
In Tianjin Jixian training when, because of the relatively primitive conditions, where a lot of quarters, the brothers of the gymnastics team bow but not see the rise, along with bragging K songs, swimming, or doing something else strikingly consistent pace. In Beijing, Zou Kai and Feng Zhe quarters less than 20 meters apart. Feng Zhe, said: "We are each other less stopping. I think mainly because the apartment now overqualified, you the door, the door automatically locked ... then you do not want to go out, stay in the room playing computer until forever, or until tomorrow, the alarm sounded.
Zou Kai and Feng Zhe there is a common interest, that is, to play table tennis. Both sides self-evaluation, slightly higher than the level of Zou Kai Feng Zhe, but "quite limited". Originally, the Zou Feng duo are gymnastics football team when the main, and Zhe Feng foot injury, would not be able to kick. Worse, happens at such times, they are playing table tennis, Suddenly someone notice "to play football na", "Hsiao Mi," Zou Kai antsy, simply throwing Feng Zhe, change the play to go, leaving Feng fat and look on in despair.
Once someone asked What are the weaknesses of Feng Zhe, fast response, said with a smile of their weaknesses is the uneven bars and balance beam. In fact, the uneven bars and balance beam is a unique project of the woman. Feng humor, famous in the Chinese gymnastics team, good to find the humor in life, is Feng Zhe features. Feng Zhe has a nickname, "somersault turn the best humor Emperor".
Like most athletes, Feng Zhe microblogging control, he said with a smile microblogging to bring a lot of changes. He was almost every day to send microblogging, travel, training, living, all-encompassing, he said humorously: "less information, dinner was silent for a row of a big long queue are not afraid of the plane was delayed also may be able to , not with newspaper on the toilet, training diary do not have to write and write some text without thinking about how with map!

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

https://ferguson.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten