People throughout the world are Belts.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Microblogging on Liu Xiang's the truth: behind the scenes, the director did not really learned the director

Nach unten

Microblogging on Liu Xiang's the truth: behind the scenes, the director did not really learned the director Empty Microblogging on Liu Xiang's the truth: behind the scenes, the director did not really learned the director

Beitrag  Admin Do Aug 09, 2012 2:32 am

DONG then the microblogging wrote: people understanding grief anger and loss will be discounted, I have to reiterate that I am Liu Xiang natural person does not have any contempt, because he was involuntarily wry smile before the start sufficient to prove all this, I just despise those who manipulate his people, those people will be Liu Xiang hold and fell, and eventually abandoned, extremely cruel.
Well-known football commentators, presenters DONG microblogging bursts of a few, the title " the truth about Liu Xiang :

I mentioned again, "Liu Xiang" word when two meanings: one is the 110 meters hurdler "natural person" itself; other and behind all the stakeholders, the team said on behalf of .

Liu Xiang as a natural person, and I respect that he had to pay for the Chinese sports have also for his excellent record feel proud, of course, I did not envy such a life, because he even has the wealth, fame, thousands of fans will, he's missing is a free, he is a pawn.

3 Liu Xiang, an individual who is brought to the position of an involuntarily, it is easy to understand, a rope grasshopper, he is the most glamorous one that is also the most humble and insignificant that one.

4 Liu Xiang team, whether for performance or money, they maximize the extraction of value and surplus value of Liu Xiang, a natural person who is to do one thing.

5 from Beijing to London four years ago, "Liu Xiang team faced with an injury (physical or mental), Liu Xiang, the Athens gold medal in 2004 whetted the appetite of the public, which is equivalent to sing, The one sung Hi C, and then again is not very good singing.

Liu Xiang team behind the scenes the director must not have really learned over the director, retired from the race director in 2008 to fight the sudden license, before the secret to play in the 2012 London Hair license previously issued advance notice.

And again, Liu Xiang, starting back race 2008, 2012 Liu Xiang, the first column out of the race ... an Olympic champion, world record holder, in a sense, never really crossed a bar - that Road invisible "bar."

DONG then the microblogging wrote: people understanding grief anger and loss will be discounted, I have to reiterate that I am Liu Xiang natural person does not have any contempt, because he was involuntarily wry smile before the start sufficient to prove all this, I just despise those who manipulate his people, those people will be Liu Xiang hold and fell, and eventually abandoned, extremely cruel.

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

https://ferguson.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten