People throughout the world are Belts.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

British Gymnastics actress miraculous comeback to hand in the impact of 15-year-old Little Miss, two gold

Nach unten

British Gymnastics actress miraculous comeback to hand in the impact of 15-year-old Little Miss, two gold Empty British Gymnastics actress miraculous comeback to hand in the impact of 15-year-old Little Miss, two gold

Beitrag  Admin Mi Jul 25, 2012 8:37 pm

"Every day I need a cold machine to sleep." Said this, Beth - InterVideo Del's face a smile, you are not the slightest notice the leader of the British gymnastics women's team had just experienced a major surgery.
Beth mouth cold machines actually refers to a £ 3500 worth of physiotherapy device. Every night before bed, Beth must tie in his left knee to achieve the effect of ice. Distance of the Olympic Games start the remaining three months, Beth's knee ligament tear suddenly, she had surgery, but everyone did not think Beth can miraculously recover and catch the Olympic Games last train.
British gymnastics women's team this afternoon held a press conference, Beth said that their bodies are ready to meet the challenge. "In May, I decided to undergo surgery and miss the European Gymnastics Championships. Obviously, this is a challenge for me, but then I certify that I have recovered to the Olympic selection team." 27-year-old Beth admitted that he did not will be retired immediately after the Olympic Games, she will be left to their own half a year planning for the future path in life. She said with a smile, "To be sure, I will not participate in the 2016 Olympic Games, if not agreed to the I, I would like to coach, chances are he will gas you want to pull my hair."
The surgery, Beth choose to give up competing for the individual all-around the turn devote yourself to your own strengths uneven bars. Third world champion, admits: "If the beginning of the year you ask me, I will frankly tell you that pressure on me but now because of injuries, the pressure but small, all have told me to enjoy the Olympic Games Before, many people think that if I do not have a gold medal is a disaster, but now both the coach and her friends are clearly said to me, and did not get a medal does not mean failure. "
Attended the conference and 15-year-old gymnastics Little Miss Rebecca - Tunney, she was the youngest contestant of the British Olympic delegation. European Gymnastics Championships in June this year, she defeated many experienced star in individual all-around champion, is also by virtue of stunning performance at the beginning of this month, Rebecca officially named British gymnastics Olympic team. Rebecca said shyly: "Everything exceeded my expectations, but I'm not very nervous, because the team's older players will be sitting next to me, tell me how to deal with the pressures and difficulties. Beth has been training together for some time, we love with the sister. "

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

https://ferguson.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten