People throughout the world are Belts.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Du Li: dreams carry wooden guns in London to witness the "heart" to change

Nach unten

Du Li: dreams carry wooden guns in London to witness the "heart" to change Empty Du Li: dreams carry wooden guns in London to witness the "heart" to change

Beitrag  Admin Mi Aug 01, 2012 2:29 am

30 years old, two Olympic gold medals, Du Li came to the age of the professional athletes life-changing experience. But compared to most the fame Jiliuyongtui people, she still continued to pursue the dream of the road.
The shooting changed her life, she has been the initiative to change to adapt to each different stages of life. Happy family, a lovely son is not she continues to shoot the cause of the burden, she said that their work is very simple: the shooting range and at home, two first-line. Each professional women, her career is shot.
The dreams carry wood gun
"I do not think many athletes the same talent intrinsic differences, but I am willing to adhere to, and has always insisted on pursuing his dream." Du said that this has always been the creed of life.
Du Li has long been aware that he is a "big girl", not only because of her height of 1.70 meters, carelessly boy's character, because the mother instill in her adhere to the plight of the essence.
She was born in Zibo, Shandong Yiyuan ordinary family, the mother early laid-off, but for his family played rope, selling pancakes. Childhood looking at the mother worked hard to support their own practice shooting, explains why she dreams will be so insistent.
The original mother Qiyuan Zhen Du Li of the envisaged future examination of a university, there is a good way, so Du childhood on good academic performance has been among the best in the class. Du 13 years old, an accidental change the trajectory of her fate: Yiyuan sports schools Zhoushi Bing coach selected in the selection of the shooting team, Du Li, think she is a good seed. Coach towing a hang stone wood gun to everyone's stability, only Du bite stick to the end.
This adhere to adhere to the provincial team, and then to the national team. The hot summer months, wrapped in a leather training, body sweat, like out of the water came, but she never cried hot; winter of minus 20 degrees all day Pazainaer motionless, swollen feet, do not wear shoes, swollen hands and wear gloves on ... she never calls out bitter! Every day thousands of times to repeat a simple, boring action, shoot, aim, fire ...... again and again.
The restlessness of youth is also deeply moved by the attitude of the 20-year-old girls to pursue their dreams. Du said that he is one of those cheerful, lively and love to laugh, then more, but should train fire, the coach should be quiet, it makes me a bit much so I think this project may not for me. "
Soon the glorious history of the Chinese shooting team Du deeper thinking. "We have a multiple world champion, which is shooting team over the years heritage focus on the precise inheritance, passing the many excellent traditional results as part of the shooting team, able to use their strength for the team for the national contribution to the meager strength. "
So, the Du choose to change their dream of honor. Her focus is the only state in the training field and playing field, the accuracy is the result of her only pursuit. Once the sense of oppression with a deep understanding of the dream vanished, because of the presence of her are still loved to laugh, talkative girl.
2002 Busan Asian Games, won three gold medals; these achievements of the Croatian World Cup Crack two world records in 2003 Dorrit get the Athens Olympic Games tickets. Her dream is destined to be the world to see.
Four years of insistence to four days
August 14, 2004, Marco Polo's Olympic Shooting Centre in Athens, a beautiful girl to finish the last shot, listening to the cheers of the behind, but the Review of smiled. This moment, many people remain forever in the memory. Du Li, for her last shot reverse the victory over his opponent to the final 104.0 ring, shot down a total score of 502.0 ring for the Chinese team's first gold of the Athens Olympic Games.
The cost of overnight success is not all bear the face of the changes around them, many people will lose their own. Du Li, but see very light, the Olympic Games after winning several well-known enterprises to advertise her spokesperson, she politely refused. She knew that Athens is just the beginning of her dreams, but not terminated.
2004, she successfully defending the annual highest level of competition - the World Cup Finals champion for three consecutive years, the 2006 World Championship win again, personal World Series "Grand Slam". She continued to insist, in his own country to participate in the Olympic Games and won gold medals, Du Li is also a dream.
Four years is very long, very short four years. Beijing Olympic Games, won the first gold of the pressure and lever heavy rifle on the same again fell Du shoulders. "Home", "gold" and "defending", these words are repeated in her mind, the pressure a bit suffocating. Results August 9, 2008, Du lost a 10-meter air rifle competition, only took fifth place.
"I want to lay a solid and would like to look at the five-star red flag rises in the field." Facing the camera, than Du tears, "I qualifying play so perfect, I tried, the end result is so unwilling to accept this the facts. "
Back to the Olympic Village, Du cried for three days, mother, coach, team members how to persuade no use, she could not get the spirit behind the game. She lost most proud of ten meters air rifle, while the next 50 m rifle three-position is not her strong suit.
"That was the hardest four days, few days before the state simply no adjustments have been crying the whole person does not have emotions and consciousness, fluttering, the training there is no way to input." August 13, approaching the game the day before. she is still playing well, play no status, she was thinking, "Well, give up, I airgun so hard, and later also such a result."
Shook the the Du loss fragile heart to an audience brought the card that read: "Du Li, you will always be the best, we will always support you." Du said he suddenly sober him, she change mentality to change the emotions out of the loss of back focus is the only way to do, "I think all of a sudden can not give up, give a lot of people will I'm sorry. Since we can accept the results of this, why I can not accept their own ? "
Back on track with a total of 690.3 ring to create a new Olympic final record. So the August 14, Du Li won 19 gold medals in the Beijing Olympics.
From Athens to Beijing, from four years to four days, from grief and rejoicing, "I think today's gold medal is more memorable than four years ago, Athens, to my surprise, but the setback to the feeling of success more memorable . "Du experience, but her greatest feeling is," stick to their dreams, the face of setbacks do not give up, to change. "

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

https://ferguson.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten