People throughout the world are Belts.
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Beauty Sharapova "return" to provoke controversy Sharapova: Russia

Nach unten

Beauty Sharapova "return" to provoke controversy Sharapova: Russia Empty Beauty Sharapova "return" to provoke controversy Sharapova: Russia

Beitrag  Admin Do Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Sharapova, the performance of the golf course is very passionate cries emitted from her play is evident. In the the Sharapova body, there are a lot of controversy, one of which is as the Russians, she does not even effect for the Russian tennis.
Repeatedly stressed that the expedition for the country "pride"

The correspondent BAI Zhi standard newspaper, London, July 31

Walked into this world-famous Wimbledon tennis courts, people like to attend a large gathering. British sports like tennis from the heart, no one organization, the audience is spontaneously came to the local people worry about is very tight game tickets. One in Britain has been living for many years the Chinese Schilling said, "Even money, you can not buy, nor cattle," she said to the scene to see the star, Maria Sharapova is one of . In fact, be seen everywhere in the brochure, the Russian beauty Maria Sharapova is definitely the star of the event organizers to attract viewers.

Sharapova controversial when the standard-bearer

Sharapova, the performance of the golf course is very passionate cries emitted from her play is evident. In the the Sharapova body, there are a lot of controversy, one of which is as the Russians, she does not even effect for the Russian tennis.

Childhood father, Yuri, Sarah Bove with the United States to play Sharapova initially does not seem to recognize their own identity in Russia, when the Russian team a few times I want her to participate in national competitions, but Sharapova has all kinds of reason to refuse, later she even occasionally on behalf of the Russian competition, but also because of various reasons and tension within the team of the Russian player relationship. Russia's domestic many fans believe that Maria Sharapova is simply not the Russian players, "she is more of a Russian living in the United States."

Despite the recent Maria Sharapova also realized that the Russian domestic public opinion of himself, and often return to Russia to participate in activities and to participate in the interaction with the fans, eased past tense relations with many people in the Russian sports community, but When the delegation announced as the standard-bearer of the Russian sports delegation at the London Olympics, part of the Russian sports expert and star of the first time through the media that questioned, "Maria Sharapova is not on behalf of the Russian sports, Beijing Olympic Games, she refused to injury reasons on behalf of the Russian team game, who knows that what will happen? We do not understand why did he choose her as the standard-bearer, when the standard-bearer of the people must be more representative of Russia. "

Russian media making things difficult for

Finally, the Russian delegation is under pressure to Sharapova when the standard-bearer, it would be close to Russia's return to her efforts in recent years. For the standard-bearer as the Olympic Games opening ceremony , Sharapova said he was very proud. "It was an extraordinary experience, a few hours before the opening ceremony, I had been to reach the destination, this is my first Olympic experience." She said, have missed the Beijing Olympics, will not allow this honor to leave himself, "the opening ceremony of the experience I will permanently bear in mind, when I was 10-year-old child when I see the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games make a wish, hope one day I can come when the Russian standard-bearer when I really became The standard-bearer when walking in the main stadium, childhood memories rose before his eyes, I feel very proud. "

Russian media, however, does not seem to believe that she is also making things difficult for her, "said Dementieva, the Olympic champion, she would not agree, you will change you even give her any Grand Slam titles to replace it?" Sharapova said. "This is theoretically does not exist, I just want to say, on behalf of Russia's standing in the Olympic arena is the desire of my childhood there."

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

https://ferguson.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten